- Alternate site testing – test on sites with less pain nerves
- Penetration depth – customizable to reach capillaries, not nerves
- Vacuum – draws blood to the surface of the skin
- Vibration – blocks transmission of pain signals
- Speed – lancing is 4x faster than other lancing devices
- Genteel utilizes Contact Tips to precisely control lancing depth
- Each Contact Tip is a different thickness, which determines the lancet’s level of penetration
- Genteel has 6 depth settings to adjust to different body types and test sites
- Genteel lances up to 4x faster than spring-loaded systems
- Typical lancing devices slice into the skin instead of using a precise vertical direction
- Genteel’s speed of 18 milliseconds is so fast the body doesn’t get a chance to generate pain
SMART PEAK FLOW
The Gold Standard in
Home Asthma Management
Peak flow monitoring is recognized as the gold standard in asthma management. Keeping accurate peak flow records manually has proven to be difficult, if not impossible. With Smart Peak Flow’s automatic recording and visual charting, users and healthcare professionals can finally say goodbye to unreliable data and paper charts.
Smart Peak Flow has simplified asthma homecare by bringing it directly into the hands of patients across the world. Using exactly the same technology as a diagnostic spirometer, the small device guarantees more accurate peak flow measurements than mechanical peak flow meters.
That fits in the palm of your hand
While the ergonomic and light-weight design makes Smart Peak Flow comfortable to hold and easy to carry around, the user-friendly interface of the app makes it remarkably easy and intuitive to use. The device does not even require additional batteries to operate.
The app will ask the user to perform three blows and will save the highest of the three values as the result. After the test is omplete, the user is able to manually save notes about their symptoms. Test results are then shown in a Track view, where users can get an excellent overview of the progress of their condition.
Smart Peak Flow Information:
- Durable, ultra-lightweight and easy to use
- Accurate, precise and designed for children and adult
- Integrated PAP (Patient Action Plan)
Meets all international ISO standards for portable Peak Flow Meters
AUM VOICE PROSTHESIS
AUM is an effective tracheoesophageal prosthetic device for phonation, designed for good voice quality, low speaking effort, easy device maintenance and excellent patient comfort.
Clinical studies show that AUM is one of the most successful voice prosthesis for communication. It has a better device life and provides the best voice quality (as it requires the lowest amount of effort to speak).
- Less strained voice
- Less effort to speak
- Better voice quality
Many western devices available in the market are in the range of 35,000-55,000 rupees which is not affordable to all patient groups. Cost limitation is the main factor due to which these patients remain with lack of voice. Thus, AUM prosthesis was invented.
The first wearable automatic device for stethoscope disinfection, specifically designed to ensure security and deep hygiene to patients thanks to the action of UV-C LED rays.
Disinfection on your desk
The first desk device stethoscope disinfection, specifically designed to ensure security and deep hygiene to patients thanks to the action of UV-C LED rays.
The MTX is the ideal device for Anemia testing as it measures haemoglobin level by simply placing a finger without the need draw blood. it’s a new, accurate and easy to use method that will make the blood donation process more efficient. With the use of dedictated “singular” App and eHealth management cloud system the donors data can be safely managed, analyzed and shared with the donors.
Tailored for Blood Banks Save your donors the inconveniences of pricking
- Non-invasive Hb, HCT and RBC
- Eliminate risks of blood contamination
- Save on consumables
- Save space. money and time not dealing with bio – hazardous waste
- Accurate results in 60 seconds
- Store results in dedicated App/cloud
- CE approved
It also offers you many advantages
- Managing donors database
- Sharing the results with the donors
- Sending reminders for future donations
Cnoga’s MTX device is based on a patented optical technology. Four Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) within the device that emit light in different wavelengths through the fingertip tissues. Numerous images of the fingertip are captured by the device camera. Cnoga’s algorithms are able to process these images and derive a haemoglobin level.